Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good-bye Beaver Baseball

I didn't have my camera so the pictures were taken with my cellular phone. This will be the last season for the Portland Beavers Baseball Team. They have been sold and will leave our State to become someone else's favorite team. Portland is going with Soccer. So the stadium will be made into a soccer stadium and the interior has already been changed a bit as far as "Timber" Logos everywhere. It was a lovely night for a game unfortunately the Beavers lost by one point :o( Our seats were four rows back behind home plate.


















3 comments:

  1. It's always sad when something like that happens. I hope the new team can be as well liked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Its a shame they're giving up baseball to play soccer - does that mean you will take up watching soccer instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Rob,
    Oh you can count on soccer being my favorite sport :o) Its a fact I just bought my two year old grandson a soccer ball of his own. You have got to start these wee ones out right these days.

    ReplyDelete