Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blooms, In And Out Of The Greenhouse

Orchid #36
Oncidium "Golden Honey"
This one will be in bloom the entire summer as it has four flower spikes


Orchid #33
Oncidium wentworthyanum x sphacelatum



Orchid #32
If I was to have a favorite Phalaenopsis it would be this one.
'Buddhas Treasure'


And out of the greenhouse
The 'Love in a Mist' is just starting to bloom



Rhododendron 'Fatuosum Flora Pleno'. This is my favorite a stands about eight feet.



Digitalis or Foxglove are a nice surprise when walking the path to the chicken yard

Rhododendron 'Yakusimanum', started this as a cutting from a plant on the Sprouse  estate "Vine Maples" in 1977



In preparation of the Fourth of July MeMa's kitchen window box is all patriotic



3 comments:

  1. I just cannot do orchids! I've tried!! I have a friend who does and brings them back in to bloom every year for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are always gorgeous, Doc. Thanks for all the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your orchids are amazing.

    ReplyDelete