Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010


Just opened in the greenhouse - Odonticidium "Wildcat"

It is quite cold out and supposed to drop into the thirty's tonight, so as much as I hate it I turned my second heater on in the greenhouse. I really need to check into some solar panels. My Sun Gold tomato's have sprouted and the chives have been up for about three days. We are going to purchase a six foot long metal stock tank to plant the tomato's in this year and I have some really heavy duty castor's that I hung onto for years just because they were to nice to toss out, glad I kept them. They will enable us to roll the tank around for more convenience. It will make a nice road block at the end of the drive when the "Little Terrorists" are over and playing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment