Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 28, 2010

Really nice day out, to bad I have to work. Mema has taken the day off with friend Andrea to go to Clatskanie and retrieve more papers from the house and do some banking errands, then on the way home they are stopping at St. John's Hospital to get the Dr. to fill out a portion of some insurance papers.
Last week I bought a high intensity light system for my home aquarium and a bunch of really nice plants, got the aquarium all landscaped and an hour later the goldfish had uprooted all and torn everything to bits. So tonight I am bringing Gpa Dales big fish home and taking all the goldfish to the office and put them in my office tank much to Mema's dislikes. She really has liked the goldfish because the little terrorists like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment