Sunday, November 7, 2021


 Marjie Chambers passed away Wednesday, Oct. 27, after battling cancer for over a year. She was surrounded by her loving family at home.

Between trips to the Oregon Coast, Hawaii and Disneyland, her most precious destination was that of her home in Southeast Portland.

From befriending her grade school librarian in Clatskanie, Ore., to working in several Portland Public High School libraries, reading was a passion for Marjie.

She and her husband Ron raised two sons in which ultimately led to five grandchildren between the two families.

A menagerie of animals were also a major part of the Chambers family throughout the years.

May she rest peacefully now.

We love you, MeMa

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss, Doc. *hugs*
    May God comfort you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. I will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. Yours was such a joyful pairing that I know you are bereft at this transition. Know that we have you and your family in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doc, I was so sorry to read that. I had been thinking of you both only yesterday. Love and hugs from New Zealand. I hope you are winning with your own health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that Doc. After suffering a similar situation recently with my dad I understand what you must be going through. Please know that my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Doc, I am just now learning of MeMa's passing. My sincerest condolences to you and your family, she was an incredibly talented and beautiful lady, who will be sadly missed.
    Hugs dear friend.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete