Saturday, November 28, 2020

Thankful


Thanksgiving was not a holiday that I really want to remember. MeMa was only able to eat about a tablespoon of mashed potatoes and gravy before she needed to retire. Earlier in the day I was able to get some of the garden work done before the daylight disappeared on me, there is so much to be done that I choose to ignore in order to spend time with my wife.  This last infusion seems to have taken longer to bounce back from. But tomorrow brings a better day and that is something to be thankful for.

MeMas latest "Porch Post" for the dog walkers.

 

13 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear MeMa is finding it tough going at present. Love her Porch sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the infusions are weakening her overall strength and it is going to take longer to recover each time.

      Delete
  2. Still praying for you all, Doc. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for your continued prayers, I do believe in the power of prayers.

      Delete
  3. Sending continued healing thoughts and wishes your way Doc, MeMa is a trooper ! Bless her.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you Doc. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cro, we are very confident in a good outcome.

      Delete
  5. Prayers for your both for strength to get done what is needed, and comfort that will allow you to get the needed rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, it was good to see your post, I was wondering how you were doing.

      Delete
  6. My ongoing thought for MeMa: continue getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, she is having a good day today.

      Delete
  7. I'm so sorry to read that MeMa was feeling grim after the latest round of treatment. One of my friends has just ducked out of her final session, finding it too much, while another is in the middle of treatment and saying sock it to me, its zapping the bad stuff. I suppose the thing to try and hold on to is the long view, that treatment will end and good health will be regained. I send you both love and strength to get through these hard times.

    ReplyDelete