Friday, January 22, 2010

January 18, 2010


Drama....my life is full of drama....I need to get out into the garden and clear my head. It is time to start arranging the greenhouse so I have room for seed flats. And since my dahlia tubers got hit by the freeze I think I am going to try and start some of the salvaged tubers in pots in the greenhouse again. Need to clean up the fruit trees as well. So much to do and so little time. Last weekend I did get my new flag pole cemented in the front yard that was a hoot. Neighbor to the North "Crazy Cat Lady" came out on her porch and asked what we were doing. I had Mema a crossed the street deciding what side of the walk I was going to put the pole. She told CCL what we were doing and maybe she would like to come out and help decide. CCL said maybe put it in the back yard and what are we planning on putting on it? Mema then quipped "we are going to run your bloomers up it". Way to hit it back into the park! I have always thought it would look very Americana-ish and now that it is up I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment